Friday, October 23, 2009

Pic of the Week [10-23-09]

I've decided to start posting my favorite picture of the week. I take SO many pictures and most of them are random, nothing-to-blog-about situations, so I decided to just throw my favorite one up here once a week. I'm hoping it will also force me to get more creative with the pictures I take (but let's face it - most of them will still be shots of Sadie).

Today, I picked two. We have these gorgeous trees and bushes outside our apartment that are radiating fall colors, so Sadie and I braved the crisp air and had a little picture-taking session.

Cute kid, pretty fall colors. Doesn't get much better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture with Sadie! Fun fall colors--I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I LOVE those pictures! Great job Nat! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Those are great pictures and I for one and excited to see weekly shots. Great idea Natalie!

    P.s.- You are forgiven for coming here and not seeing me, at least you thought of it. I hope we see you guys this weekend when we visit your neighbor with the new baby!

    ReplyDelete