I knew Christmas was going to be more fun this year than last year, but I don't think I realized just how much. One of the things that makes it fun: Sadie
loves Santa. Loves him. Since our first encounter with him at our ward Christmas party a couple of weeks ago, every time she sees a Santa Claus, it's "danta! ho ho ho." I fully expected her to be scared of him this year since she's a little more wary of strangers, but it was almost an exact repeat of
last year. She just sat and stared at him. She wouldn't talk, but she certainly didn't cry.
And when she saw him the second and third time with my parents, she could hardly contain her excitement (or so I hear). After sitting on his lap, all she wanted was to crawl back up on the platform where he was sitting. How cute is that?
cute! My nephew was so excited the 1st time he saw santa this year, but the 2nd and 3rd time he decided he'd already seen him once and that was enough. :)
ReplyDelete