Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flashback

I was archiving our pictures last night and happened upon this little gem:


Can you say, chubby cheeks?! This was at the height of Sadie's chubby stage, right as she started crawling. I mean, look at those things. It looks as if her skin could barely accommodate the chubbiness. I wish I could reach right through the computer and pinch them, don't you?

And now?
What a difference a year plus a few months makes.


Seriously. What in the world happened to my baby?

7 comments:

  1. And you thought Sadie didn't have much hair. Look how long and thick her hair has gotten in just one year!! Can you imagine what it will look like in a year from now?

    It's definitely time for you to have another once you realize that your baby is now anything but a baby. Can't wait to see your next chubby cheeked baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! She is cute cute cute then and now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That first picture made me smile just as big and the second picture surprised me because it's true that a year (plus a few months) makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Sadie was adorable! Two year old Sadie is too, but I just didn't meet her until she was a but older. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - how we forget how cute and chubby and bald she was! She is just growing up way too fast - such a darling little lady she is now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new pregnancy ticker. I kind of think the baby floating in-utero is freaky, so I was excited to find this one and I like it better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! She looks so grown up and beautiful. You're a lucky mom!

    ReplyDelete