2-year old singing.
I'm going to come right out and say this is one of those things that probably only I, Sadie's mother, think is absolutely adorable. But whether you're a sentimental parent or not, you have to admit her version of "Some Day My Prince Will Come" is heart-meltingly adorable.
And the "ahhh ahhh ahhhs" are from Ariel in Little Mermaid. In case you didn't catch that. :)
Sooooooo cute!
ReplyDeletehmmmmm.....I wonder where she gets her dramatics??? I seem to remember some other 2 year old, about 22 years ago who sang "I know you...I walked with you once upon a dream". That girl is so dang cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! She's talking so much. The biggest thing I miss about nursery is seeing the progression of all the kids. She's adorable. I love this video!
ReplyDeleteSo So So CUTE!!! She is getting so big! What a good little singer. :)
ReplyDeleteoh no...it's not just you Nat...that's absolutely adorable! :) future American Idol winner for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteSadie, your prince is coming! Don't worry, we'll move back to Utah someday. E watched this with me and he kept pointing and saying "Saysie! Saysie!" I'm so impressed with her repertoire.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing ever! She reminds me so much of Alana, it cracks me up!
ReplyDelete