It's no secret we live for Aggie basketball games at our house. And now I have the proof that it really is as awesome as I make it out to be. This video gives me happy chills of Aggie spirit every time I watch it.
(In case you can't make it out, it's a big choreographed chant about the scoreboard and the "winning team, losing team.")
Oh, and make sure you listen to the ESPN announcers at the very end. They compare it to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Umm... AWESOME.
Ha ha, we were at the game last Wednesday, I love the spectrum!
ReplyDeleteOh I want to go to an Aggie game now! I miss my Aggies! :(
ReplyDeleteBest part about USU when I was there! Love the basketball games...they're awesome!
ReplyDeleteOk is it weird that I teared up at that and got chills!? Pregnancy does weird things to my emotions, but I miss those games so much! Go Aggies!
ReplyDeleteJeremy and I saw that on TV and were so sad we weren't there! The spirit sleeves also look awesome. It feels like we left way too early!
ReplyDelete