Five years ago at 9:00 in the morning, I sat in a quiet Celestial Room with my almost-husband. Sitting there together, staring into the mirrors, I thought "
it doesn't get any better than this."
Today at 9:00 in the morning, I sat in my pajamas at the kitchen table. Kevin served us pancakes, Sadie chattered away and sang "I Am a Child of God" at the top of her lungs, and Ellie snoozed away contentedly in her bouncy chair. And I thought...
Yes. It
does get better.
Happy 5-year anniversary, Kevin!
Happy Anniversary, guys! Hope you're able to at least go out for dinner. Or better yet, put the girls to bed, have Kevin run out and get some Mexican food, and have a picnic in the living room. :)
ReplyDeleteSoooo...that made me cry. Emotional much? Haha. Congrats, guys!
ReplyDeleteGood post!
ReplyDeleteWhen I sat in that room before going in to get sealed, I was thinking, "Man, I hope this is right." haha!
Happy Anniversary! You've had a great 5 years and have lots to show for it! Here's to a bunch more milestones!! Love ya,
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous picture! Happy Anniversary! It definitely does get better, although it's still fun to remember those amazing days!
ReplyDelete