She's here!
Introducing Ellie Jean Humpherys
Born today (8/9/10 - how cool is that?!) at 4:52 am.
7 lbs 2 oz, 19 in long.
She and I are both doing really great. More details to come later, but for now? I'm going to go snuggle my brand-new baby girl! Enjoy the pictures!
She is beautiful! And I can tell Sadie loves her so much! Yeah!!! Your not pregnant anymore! Aren't you so happy? Wish I was there to love on that cute little baby! Love you all tons! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Congrats! She looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you and your little family. Way to go Nat!
ReplyDeleteRemember how our children were born on the same day!?!? I hear you're just down the hall from us. Pretty funny and I hope to run into you guys sometime over the next few days. Congrats! 8/9/10 birthdays are the COOLEST!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Sadie kissing her head, they're already best sister friends, how precious!
ReplyDeleteShe is perfect, congrats!
p.s. Lovin' that dark hair!
definitely the best date for a birthday!
ReplyDeleteOh Fabulous!! We are so excited for you! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!!! She has a ton of hair. Congrats she is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats! She's absolutely gorgeous, you look wonderful, and I love her dark hair! :) And, that is a super awesome birthday - easy to remember, too! Congrats again.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is a cutie! I love the hair! Cute name too, that was actually on our list of names we love. Can I just say that I am super jealous of you right now! :) We are so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteshe's beautiful Nat! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats...she is a cutie and yes, that is a cool b-day!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh.My.Gosh! She is SO CUTE! Look at that hair! And I LOVE her name! Adorable! Congrats! Two girls are SO much fun (but I may be a little bias!) So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Sad I missed you last week. She is absolutely beautiful!! I love her name!!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!! She is absolutely adorable and yay for not being pregnant anymore! ;) Wishing you deep (although quick and frequently interrupted) sleep over the next few weeks!
ReplyDeleteAHHH! I can't believe she's here! And look at all that dark hair! I think she looks like you, Natalie...and I think Sadie looks more like Kevin. What an adorable new little princess you have! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! She is beautiful!! I LOVE the name, too!!
ReplyDeleteLook how beautiful she is! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete