So. These aren't professional by any means. But... I think they turned out fairly decent. It helps that taking pictures of a newborn is infinitely easier than taking pictures of a wiggly, stubborn 2-year old. They just lie there - completely still! It's so nice!
Of course, it also helps when your newborn decides to be extremely cooperative and stay wide awake (and absolutely adorable) for one little photo session, then decides to zonk completely out for the next one (also absolutely adorable).
And I apologize for the extreme picture overload. I was having a hard time deciding which ones were my favorites. :)









Awesome job! Don't let anyone know you took them yourself, because nobody would guess it. They ARE professional. She is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteooooooohhhhh. I miss her...I need to snuggle her....I need to rock her.....I need to kiss her.....
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Nat! She's adorable!
You did an AMAZING job! They look so good. Your little Ellie is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou did a fantastic job Nat! Too bad you won't be around here when mine will need pictures! She is very cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI can see why you had such a hard time deciding which picture! They're all so cute and I'm super impressed with your talent. It helps you had such an adorable subject to photograph. :) By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the headbands. I love them. Sammi looks very cute in them. Where did you get them?
ReplyDeleteThose are AWESOME, Natalie. Good job. :)
ReplyDeleteAre you getting sick of me telling you how incredibly jealous I am of your photography skills yet? Ellie is SOOOOO cute! I want to hold her again!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you did fantastic! She's a doll! :)
ReplyDelete