Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Temple Lights

I know. Posting mania around here, isn't it? I apologize to those of you who only check my blog every once in awhile. What can I say? It's December and there's lots going on! But I'll keep this one short and let the pictures tell the story instead of me rambling on... and on... and on...

First, the temple:








Next, the people:
Look at those eyes! Cracks me up.


Not sure which is funnier: Ellie's face in the picture above or my dad's face here...


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you take lots of pictures of these types of things. It helps me stay in the loop! :) Love the pictures and Ellie's hilarious face! (btw, I use those bottles too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Natalie. Ellie's face, Sadie with the lights behind, Sadie and Kevin, the close up of the lights with the temple behind - awesome. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a talented photographer!!! I love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete