I started a recipe blog. I know, I know - if you know me at all, you're probably raising your eyebrows. I'm not much of a cook - I admit it - but lately I'm kind of obsessed with trying new recipes. And since I stalk everyone else's recipes, I figured I might as well post some of my own. Really, I think it would be kind of fun if everyone had something like this. Then we could all share. :)
It's still a work in progress, but I figured I'd post about it now before I have dozens of recipes on there and it's too overwhelming to look through. So keep checking back. I'll try to post new ones as often as I have the time.
It's called A Dash of Simple (kinda cute, right? came up with that one all myself :))
It's totally creepy that I've stalked this already... haha!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Super Cute!
ReplyDelete