Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Late nights make for random posts.

It is 1:00 in the morning and what am I doing? (Besides blogging. Obviously.)

I'm thinking about all the million things I need to do in the next few days. Packing...and cleaning...and more packing...and being overwhelmed at the absurd amount of stuff we have - again.

It's not conducive to sleeping, let me tell ya.

So because I really can't sleep - even after watching two episodes of Parenthood online and making the rounds to all my favorite craft blogs - I'll just share with you one very important (albeit random) tidbit of information...

ahem...

Sadie is potty trained. Yes, my ranting post sounded awfully dramatic when the next day she decided to buck up and not freak out about it. I wouldn't say it just "clicked" but it only took her a couple days of gradually getting used to it and now? She's a pro. 

Hello! How awesome is that? I really think I tend to jinx myself when I post on this blog. Remember this post? And how I went into labor just hours after posting it? Yeah. Spooky. :)

Okay, okay. That's not all. I have to post just a few pictures of the girls.





5 comments:

  1. Yay Sadie!!! (and mommy) They are so cute Nat! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Sadie! You were really stressing your mom out but I'm glad you aren't afraid of the potty anymore!! That definitely deserves a reward!! Good job Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! Congrats to Sadie and Mommy!! I am not looking forward to the day we start potty training Zachy...thank goodness we've got a while. Your girls are beautiful Nat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Sadie! Potty Training is one of the best Christmas Present she could give!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Sadie! And way to go Natalie. It's so nice when it finally clicks, isn't it? Good luck with everything in the next few weeks, and please let us know if we can do anything to help.

    ReplyDelete