Thursday, December 30, 2010

Annual Christmas Picture Dump

Christmas was great. In a nutshell, Sadie was bouncing off the wall with excitement (but not so much when Kevin jumped on her at 6:30 a.m. to wake her up) and she loved that Santa and "Rudolph" really came to our house to eat the cookies and carrots we left them.

Ellie? She could have cared less. We'll forgive her this year I guess. :)

And here comes the "picture dump." Ready... set... go!





The girls in their Christmas shirts.

Christmas Eve dinner (my favorite part is the boxes in the background... pretty much sums up our Christmas season).


Sadie took the writing of her first note to Santa very seriously.

Meanwhile, Ellie practiced her ab workout in the middle of the floor.


Christmas morning brought a dress-up box from mommy and daddy...

games (to feed her new game obsession), and a Rapunzel doll, who sadly didn't get her picture taken.

Sadie was a great helper when it came to opening Ellie's gifts.

Ellie was pretty content to hang out with her $1 teether. Not sure why we bought her anything else. :)


Then we made our way to Granpa Stan and Grandma Jean's house.

Sadie was very excited about her complete princess collection.

Once again, Ellie was just content to hang out with whoever would hold her.

She also got to eat bows at Grandma Carol's house. Woohoo!



Sadie got this cute dollhouse from my parents and we pretty much didn't hear from her again all day. She had zero interest in the rest of the presents.



See? It was dollhouse heaven.


She did, however, stop for a rousing game of Hungry, Hungry Hippos though.


It was such a good Christmas!

Now, on to the real Christmas present. Our house is set to be done January 5th.

Can't. Wait.

4 comments:

  1. Your girls are so cute! Sadie looks like she was just loving every minute of it! I'm glad your going to get your real christmas gift soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Christmas! Our little one was content as long as she had food in her belly and a clean diaper. Didn't even need a teether. Yay for the house almost there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you guys to get into your house. Josh and I have gotten the "let's live in a house bug" and sadly, it will be at least until next October until we can begin looking. (Our new place has an insane contract. We'd have to pay $2,000 to break it. Even if we sold it. Terrifying.) Your girls continue to be adorable and I must say that I miss sitting by you in Relief Society. I'm the ONLY one with a car seat in our new ward. Weird. Anyways, this is the longest, most random comment ever so I'll end here, but just know that we're excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great Christmas, I am sure you are dying to get into that house. We will have to come say hi when you are all settled.

    ReplyDelete