Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Signing our lives away.


Kevin and I just spent over an hour signing our names approximately 4 dozen times (if felt like it, anyways).
My hand hurts, but I'm a happy girl.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to go check "purchase a home" off my bucket list.
Woohoo!
(Moving day is tomorrow. You're now all officially invited to come visit us!)

12 comments:

  1. Hooray! That's wonderful news! I bet you are so stinkin' excited!

    Congrats! :)

    P.S. That little Ellie is so cute! Happy belated 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! It is a wonderful feeling. :) Unfortunately buying our car was more of a hassle than the house, but you sign away a lot more with the house! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! That's super exciting. The next time we're up there I may just have to invite myself over. ;) I mean, our girls have got to appreciate their freakish similarities, right?

    Oh and props for getting some actual writing (ya know, with a pen) in today. ;)

    Good luck moving for the LAST time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Congratulations! Now comes the fun part, setting up house. Seriously, that is the funnest part of playing with a doll house. Now you get to do it with a real house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO jealous! I didn't get to sign ANYTHING when we bought our house. They told us since I wasn't the one that took out the loan for the house and my name wasn't on any of those papers, that I was allowed to sign for the house. So, I sat there while Brandon signed 4 1/2 dozen papers. *sigh*

    But, congrats! That's awesome, and I'm so excited for you.

    (And, if you're really serious, we'd love to come out and visit - game night and dinner?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Congrats! Moving is definitely not the most fun thing to be doing, but at least this time it's into YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!!!! I'm jealous...but so happy for you guys! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay yay yay yay YAY!!!! How exciting!!!! Oh I am SOOO happy for you guys! I CAN'T WAIT to come see! We coming for Tim's little sister's wedding at the beginning of March so expect a visit from me FOR SURE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woohoo! Do you feel the weight of responsibility on your shoulders yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You would think that they would be able to simplify the paperwork eh? It's like you killed a small forest in just signing the all the papers. haha! Glad you guys are homeowners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That's awesome! I hope the move went well ;)

    ReplyDelete