Thursday, January 22, 2009

One-Year Pictures

Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I have to post one more thing. We got Sadie's pictures taken on her birthday and I couldn't help but share. Sometimes I have a hard time believing this girl came from me. She's just so dang cute! :)

6 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! Can you believe how fast time goes? Just today I was scrapbooking Sawyer's one year pics (I know... I'm a little behind) and it seems like it was just yesterday and it's almost time for her two year old pictures! How time flies with these little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so dang cute! I can't believe you have a child who is a year old! So crazy...but so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they turned out so cute. I love the last one. she is so adorable. And I know what you mean about that you can't believe that she came from you. I feel the same way about Kate. Super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how in love with her you are. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable! And what do you mean you can't believe she came from you!? You're both so cute! :) I think that's so cute that Sadie liked Emerson's laughing video. I'm glad she finds him funny. I was just showing E her beautiful portraits and he definitely approves. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it has been a year already! How are you guys?

    ReplyDelete