Someday I’m determined to save up and invest in a really nice camera and some classes to go along with it. But for now, tuition, books, and that third member of our family come before expensive cameras. So I have to make do with what I have. Usually my pictures come out with either yucky flash coloring or they’re blurry because I’m trying to avoid the flash. But every once in awhile, I get a picture of Sadie that makes me realize why I love taking pictures. This little photo session was actually in the backseat of our car while we were driving to Tremonton. The lighting was perfect and she was so cute cuddling with “hospital bear.” And could those blue eyes get any prettier?




those are super cute pictures natalie! sadie is a beautiful little girl! i always think the pictures you post are so cute! that'll be fun to take classes and get a new camera...when you have the resources (heathe and i are always saying that--"when we have money...we'll do this")
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures, get a good camera! You have talent!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! I should take lessons from you. I keep thinking that I want to learn how to take good pictures, but I find myself lacking time, subjects, and a decent camera....maybe one of these days.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little girl you have there! She really is such a doll. I'm with you on the camera thing. :) P.S. I hope you know I'm totally not offended by your last post. I posted those videos of E just seconds before I read it. So...yeah. Sadie will walk when she wants to. To be honest, the walking thing is kind of giving me a headache.
ReplyDelete