The first take? Got some cute pics, but not that one perfect shot I was looking for. Someone was too busy stomping in all the snow to pay much attention to me. So we tried again a few days later. This time? One perfect, angelic, beautiful picture that makes my heart melt every time I look at it. Especially because I can say... I took that!

Mid-stomp. And probably mid-sentence. But I still love the light on her face and her pretty eyes.
Cheesy grin.

Turtle face - but oh-so-classic Sadie.


Such such cute pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you are fantastic at taking pictures Nat!! Really I have thought that about all the pictures you post! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. And her hair is so gorgeous. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI just can't get enough of this girl! So, so cute. Great job with the camera Nat - who needs the professionals? Love you all so much!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. And Happy Birthday Miss Sadie. Looks like you had a rocking party
ReplyDeleteWay to go! That is a beautiful picture of a beautiful girl. You don't want to visit us in Columbus around April 3rd, do you? The 2-year-old pictures would just be an excuse to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteWOW! They look awesome Nat! Did you get a tripod or can you just hold your hand that steady? What a little cutie!
ReplyDelete