... from one little Snow White
... and her side-kick, Dopey.
Sigh. Yes, Dopey. Let me just say what I know everyone is thinking. Dopey is a boy. Ellie is a girl. I see the problem. But one certain little 2-year old was extremely insistent that her little sister be Dopey for Halloween. I tried to talk her out of it, but in the end, she was just too excited... so I gave in.
Ellie is totally going to hate my guts one day. Sorry, kid. Blame it on your sister. :)
![]() |
| (Probably the best part of the day was watching Sadie shuffle around the store in her high-heels. Hilarious!) |
took some pictures while we were there (I had to stay and be the photographer for the rest of the afternoon, which is why I'm dressed up),
and then headed to the ward Halloween carnival (which thankfully was inside, since it was raining and cold):
![]() |
| Mmm... candy |
![]() |
| Ellie trying unsuccessfully to chew on her fists through those long sleeves |
| Sadie sharing loot with her best bud, Kaitlyn |
p.s. Thanks to Grandma Carol for coming to hang out with us. We love you!





Cute! I love that Sadie insisted Ellie was Dopey. Hilarious! The ward Halloween carnival... I HATE that we aren't in your ward anymore. :( Ugh.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute costumes! Ellie made an adorable Dopey, and Sadie looked darling as Snow White!
ReplyDeleteI love it! they are so super cute! i so wish i could've seen Sadie in her heels at Lee's! I am laughing just picturing it! :)
ReplyDeleteps did you get sadie's headband from joann's? i got one just like it for Kate's costume:))
I never know how to respond to blog comments. On your own blog? On the person's blog? Anyways, you've got a baby and a two year old! I think that more than counts for being stressed with two 'babies'! I'm glad there are those that can relate though. I never thought I'd be the mom who stays in her pj's all day, but alas, I am. Maybe I should go buy some cuter ones... ;)
ReplyDelete