Friday, October 15, 2010

Wave of Light

I have a special place in my heart for my niece and nephew. Probably because they are my only niece and nephew and I've always, always wanted to be an aunt.

So just over a month ago, when we received the devastating news that my second soon-to-be nephew was stillborn at just 24 weeks, I was heartbroken. Our entire family was devastated - and still is. It's only been a month and we miss little Luke like crazy.

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I thought today would be a good day to not only light a candle for little Luke, but to post this as a tribute to him.

Luke, we can't wait to meet you again someday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is such sad news! I will keep you all in my prayers. I'm so sorry Nat. I hope I never have to experience that. It is one of the saddest things I can think of happening. I'll for sure light a candle.

    ReplyDelete