Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our Pop-Up House

This is for my mom and dad, who are feeling left out that they haven't seen the crazy-fast progress on our house. Seriously, I posted those last pictures like what... 5 days ago? And this is what it looks like now. We actually got to walk through the "rooms" the other day and I was literally jumping up and down with excitement. It's so much fun seeing that blueprint we've been staring at for months pop into action!


Someone made the comment the other day that our house must be "big" if we're building instead of buying. Wrong. It's definitely not huge - that's why we can afford it right now! But once the basement is finished (years down the road), it will be perfect for our growing little family.

And, for no reason other than because she's so cute (and it was right after the house picture on the camera)... here's Ellie!
 

5 comments:

  1. AAAhh! How exciting!!! And oh my goodness she is CUTE!!!! I want to kiss those chubber chubber cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great home and cute baby! I can't wait to see what it looks like as the rest of it gets done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - that's amazing! So fun to watch it turn into something so exciting for you guys. It was just a slab of concrete when we saw it just a couple of weeks ago! Thanks for sharing...and keep posting!
    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! That is so exciting! It has gone so fast. I bet you can't wait to move in :)`

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! they did a lot in just a short amount of time! Glad things are going well! :)

    ReplyDelete