Thursday, May 26, 2011

Are you ready for a laugh?

Sometimes they can't stand each other. Sometimes Sadie steals Ellie's toys and sometimes Ellie pulls Sadie's hair and sometimes they barely acknowledge each other.

But then sometimes they have moments like THIS...

7 comments:

  1. Haha those two are adorable! Glad they have fun moments like those to make up for the.... not so fun ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man....I needed that! Nothing like laughing kids to brighten the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! They are adorable. Absolutely adorable! Moments like this make up for the whining, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love gut laughs from little babies. :)

    And, Connor was mesmerized by this, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute! I have a niece who loves to scream at Zachy 'cause he'll scream right back. Oh, and I'm only 16 weeks...so we're not entirely sure it's a boy... my dr. did a "just for fun" ultra sound at my last appt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! That is so adorable! They remind me so much of my Sawyer and Paislee! Aren't two girls so much fun?

    ReplyDelete