Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy {Day 94}

I know I've way overkilled the food category on this 100 Days of Happy, but we just got home, it's been a long day, and this is all I can think of right now.

And this place really does deserve its own happy...


Yup, Maddox.

We ate here tonight for a wedding dinner, and oh my word it was good.

Maddox makes me happy.

The End.

(p.s. Do you pronounce it MaddOX or MaddUX? Ongoing debate between Kev and I. It was always MaddUX when I was growing up. Kevin's convinced I'm wrong and my whole family is crazy in the head. :))

5 comments:

  1. Madd-OX. My mom knows the family who owns it. It's Madd-Ox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it... we always said it somewhere in the middle. Love the food there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madd-UX - vote from the Allen side! And I can't wait to eat there tonight with gma and gpa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Madd-UX too. I used to hate it when I was little (probably because my parents insisted that we stop there every time we went to Idaho) but now I really like it! The rolls deserve their own post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandon says Madd-ox. :)

    I have yet to eat there, but I think we'll probably be doing that for our b-day dinner in August. I'm looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete