Friday, May 13, 2011

HAPPY {DAY 100}!!!!!

Happy #100 is...




I'M DONE!!!

Yippee!
Hallelujah!
Happy dance!

My excitement about this one has been drawn out for a whole extra day (dumb Blogger), but now I'm finished!

And how was it, posting for 100 straight days? Exhausting, mostly. Sometimes frustrating. But it was also fun. It made me get creative, that's for sure. I've had a few people ask me along the way if my little experiment is working. I'm here to say... it did work! I think I'm a pretty happy person anyways, but this shed a new light on my life. There are a LOT of good things surrounding me.

And now, I'm off to take a big, long blogging break.
(At least, that's the plan. But it's SPRING and there's also lots of fun stuff to start blogging about. So we'll see.)

If you're still reading this after 100 days... well, I think you're awesome. :) Thanks for sticking with me.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I hope your well-deserved blogging break isn't too long though...I love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! I'm not nearly as excited as you that you are finished tho - actually I'm kind of sad! It has been so fun to follow you three and to see what truly does make you happy! Thanks for making ME happy! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for being done!! And boo for no more daily posts to read. :( Can't wait till you're back after a well deserved break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your blogging everyday. It gave me something to look forward to on blogger. I love your posts and your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! I have to say I am pretty upset that you stole my thunder. I was all prepared to do #100 as just simply being finished, now I have the pressure of out-doing you. Just playing. Thanks for getting us all started on this thing, I sort of enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete