Errr... I totally skipped my third-to-last "happy." That's sad on all kinds of levels. But in my defense, I was sicker than sick yesterday and there was no way my fevered mind was about to form a coherent enough thought to write a whole post. So here's what I planned on writing yesterday.
____________________________________
Kevin makes me very, very, very happy.
I was going to save him for last (you know, "last the best of all the game" and all that jazz) but I have something else planned for the last one.
You know a guy loves you when he does stuff for you that he really, really hates to do. Last night, Kevin did the dishes for me. This may not seem like a big deal to some, but Kevin avoids doing the dishes like the plague. I was just a teeny bit shocked when I walked into a clean kitchen this morning. He definitely loves me. That, or he just felt really sorry for me in my miserable state last night. :) Probably a little of both.
In all seriousness, though, I can't imagine my life without Kevin in it. I look at him and see my past (the most important part of it, anyways), my present, and a whole lot of future stretching out before us. We've been through a lot together and after five years and nine months of marriage, I'm more sure than ever that he's the man meant for me. He makes me happy. The kind of happy that fills me up and makes me feel warm and loved and comforted.
Saying "yes" to the most important question he's ever asked me (almost exactly six years ago, by the way) was the best decision I have ever made.

You have a good guy. :) Way to go Kevin! (I LOVE it when they do dishes!!!)
ReplyDeleteYou DO have a great guy! I love how much he loves you - you're great together....
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that your MOM didn't know you were sick yesterday.... sorry :( Hope you're feeling better!