I hate to lump them all together in one post like this, but I wasn't smart about it. I should have been doing one post about each family member. Can you imagine how many happy posts that would have used up? Dang.
But I can't leave any of them out because they all make me happy.
So I'll just say this. There's my little family...
![]() |
| WAY outdated (look how tiny Sadie is!). But you get the idea. |
And my "in-law" family (and after 5 1/2 years, they feel just like my real family anyways)...
![]() |
| Once again... outdated. But it's the best I'm going to do. |
And when you figure in all the grandparents and cousins and aunts and uncles, it's pretty amazing. We're very, very blessed to live close to most of them and I'm grateful every day that they're such a big part of my life.
_________________________________________________
Okay, I've got to do it. I'm so excited to be almost done that I must have a little countdown. Soooo....
!!!!!!



Families are the BEST!! I can't believe you're almost done...way to go!
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky...no, blessed to have such great families that love and support you - we sure do!!!
ReplyDelete