Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crawling Technique

Today's lesson: How to "crawl" Sadie-style!


Step 1: Tuck legs under and bounce up and down
Step 2: Tentatively put one arm forward and look to make sure mommy's watchingStep 3:Lunge forward onto hands and knees
Step 4: Make concentrated faces while scooting backwards through a series of belly flops and pushing self back up
Step 5: Whine to toy bunny because you've backed yourself into a corner
Step 5: Give up and take a rest from a hard day's work!

7 comments:

  1. she is so cute and she is getting big. I hope you are doing good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what effort! She is trying so hard. She'll figure it out soon now. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. How are you doing? Havent talked in awhile! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up, Sadie! That's so cute. Emerson's already got the "I'm giving up!" attitude and he's not even crawling yet! He was that way about tummy time, anyway...but he likes it now. I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny how you have every pic described perfectly. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete