I am...
i am: a wife and mother
i think: the best when I'm playing the piano
i know: how to digital scrapbook in Photoshop
i want: to learn professional photography
i have: a really loud daughter
i miss: my baby!
i dislike: when people are judgmental over the fact that I work
i fear: spiders. awful, disgusting things.
i feel: restless
i hear: my blog music
i smell: stale coffee. ick!
i crave: cafe rio
i cry: when I listen to a good song
i usually: talk to my mom 3-4 times a week
i wonder: how it would be to not worry about Kevin's education
i regret: some of the things I did in high school
i love: Kevin, Sadie, and my awesome family (blood and in-law!)
i care: that kids in the world aren't getting the health care they need
i always: read everyone's blog. yep, even YOU
i worry: that Sadie's going to choke to death one of these days (we've had some incidents...)
i am not: crafty
i remember: that amazing moment when I saw Sadie for the first time
i believe: in my Savior
i dance: with Sadie around the house
i dance: with Sadie around the house
i sing: Primary songs at random moments
i don’t always: have a clean apartment. Make that rarely
i argue: that NO we do not need a Wii!
i write: for a living, and usually enjoy it
i win: rarely. good thing I'm not competitive!
i lose: a lot of my Fantasy Football games (but not last week! yippee!)
i wish: Sadie would start crawling (forward)
i listen: to Kevin vent about school
i don't understand: Kevin when he talks about football plays :)
i can usually be found: playing Patti-Cake
i am scared: of standing on anything higher than about 4 feet
i need: to pack for our trip to Boise
i am happy: when I'm living the Gospel
i tag: *see second tag*
+013.jpg)
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
1. I believe that there’s a Primary song for every situation. It’s not unusual to hear me burst into song when, say, it starts to rain (“Rain is falling all around...”), Sadie’s being grumpy (“If you chance to meet a frown...”), or we’re getting ready to say prayers (“Let us gather in a circle...”). You think I’m bad? You should meet my mom.
2. I love, love, love Café Rio (or Costa Vida – I’m impartial) and their sweet pork salad. I really think I could live off of it. No joke. Unfortunately, I have a husband who has slightly differing opinions due to a Café Rio incident last year that landed him in the ER. On my birthday. He loves me enough that he still takes me once in awhile, but if anyone’s ever up for a Café Rio outing, I’m your girl!
3. I usually do most of my cleaning between 8:00 and 11:00 p.m. Since I work in the morning, I like to spend my afternoons and evenings with Sadie (and Kevin if he’s home). That leaves the time after Sadie goes to bed for cleaning. Not ideal, but how is any of our situation right now ideal? :)
4. I hate it when people spell "definitely" wrong. Spell it with me... D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y. I can usually handle other misspellings but for some reason, this one drives me nuts.
5. I like sports. Not love. Love is reserved for fanatics like Kevin. But I’m to the point where I actually enjoy watching a game here and there. Those that knew me in my pre-Kevin days know this is no small thing. I definitely enjoy college sports the most (and Aggie basketball tops the list, no contest), but Fantasy Football is slowly peaking my interest in NFL. Thanks, Kev.
6. We’re notorious for having a sweet tooth around our house. We love to cook and try new desserts. Probably why a couple pounds of my lost baby weight has crept back on... oops! :)
I tag: Ashlee, Kendra, Annette, (pick which one you want to do) and Julie, Laura, and Jessica for the second one (since you've already been tagged for the first one!)
You can understand the football plays AND u listen to Kevin vent. You are the perfect wife Natalie :)
ReplyDelete