Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Guess what, guess what, guess what?!

It's about time, Sadie!
This is it. THIS is why I love being a mom. I'm so proud! :)

7 comments:

  1. she is so cute, soon though you might say.. stop crawling, no stop climbing, no stop walking... running. they grow up way to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!:) She is just adorable!! Love the cheerleader outfit too!! Go Aggies!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Sadie congrats. But you know it would have been funny if she only ever learned to crawl backwards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Sadie!!! Way to go! Grandma's so proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! Nothing will be safe ever again.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo!! Now she will start being able to get into everything!!! Fun times ahead!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Sadie! I only wish she had done it a few days earlier so that I could say I had been there during one of Sadie's big moments in life. We've missed all the rest of them :(

    ReplyDelete