Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Preview

Introducing... the cutest cheerleader to ever crawl this planet!






My two cute Aggie fans

I was going to wait until next week to post pictures of Sadie's costume, but we're currently missing out on a big family Halloween birthday bash for my grandma. I just wanted to let my family know... wish we were there!

Kevin and I also had planned to be "gangsta," so we threw on Kev's Detroit sweats and took a couple pics for the sake of saying we had a costume too...

Yeah, I totally can't pull a "gangsta" face. Instead, I just smile and look like a dork. :)

Now THIS sexy man can pull a gangsta face. He got lots of practice in Detroit...

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Seriously Natalie that is the CUTEST Cheerleader I have ever seen! The matching bow is so cute. U have to find one of these cutest baby halloween costume contests. Kevin's is not bad either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second...in Detroit wasn't he supposed to be wearing a white shirt, slacks and a tie?? I thought that was the standard for Missionaries?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie...Oh my gosh. I was on Jennicas blog and saw your name. How are ya? What a cute family. Sadi is one cute cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete