Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy {Day 10}

My camera.

Ah, my camera. I'm not sure what I ever did without it.

I know that these days, tons of people have my same little camera - usually a nicer, newer version, even. But I'm okay with that. I'm not a professional, after all. I'm completely comfortable with my camera. I feel like I know it well enough to get the shots I want and when I pick it up, it feels like an extension of my hand (maybe because I pick it up to take pictures at least a dozen times a day). 

Plus, being able to get adorable shots like these?

It makes me happy. :)




5 comments:

  1. awwwww...your camera makes me happy too because MY camera so does NOT make me happy! Thanks for all the cute pictures - I love those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what camera do you have? I want a nice camera really bad but have no clue what kind to get? your pictures are much clearer and look so much better than mine. I would love any tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you cool and take pictures off of auto? I've got the Canon Xs for Dummies book and I STILL can't figure it out. Makes me feel, well, dummer that a dummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know EXACTLY what you mean! And these pictures are adorable! you've got some "mad skills" Nat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures too! I think you are very talented. Your girls are pretty cute as well. :)

    ReplyDelete