Snow.
Am I good or am I good? I didn't even look at a weather report and I totally called the end of our spring weather this week.
Even though I'm kind of in mourning over the loss of the warm weather, I'm trying to look on the bright side in order to make this my happy for the day. Because without 5 inches of newly fallen snow, I wouldn't have been able to stand on our front porch and laugh at this scene:
My parents got Sadie her own little snow shovel for Christmas so that she can "help" daddy. And help she did. Well, kind of. Her version of helping meant shoveling up her own little pile of snow, walking to the first freshly-shoveled area she could find, and dumping it right in the middle:
And then taking a break to make an impromptu snow angel:
Aside from her backfiring efforts to "help" it was still pretty much the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. She took her shoveling duties very seriously and actually stayed out there with Kev for almost the entire time, following along behind, doing her own little shoveling routine.



That is so cute! I love that Sadie is such a cute helper - and its SO much more fun to shovel your own snow, instead of an apartment complex - huh???
ReplyDeleteThat is so so SO cute!!! I was laughing so hard just picturing it! What a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! It's kinda like how Zachy's version of helping with the laundry is unfolding all of my nicely folded piles of clean clothes... gotta love kids!!
ReplyDelete