Sunsets.
One of my best friends, Melissa, has a sunset obsession (I think she still does, anyways...). She was also my roommate in college and I remember one day she actually talked me into driving up the hill to the football stadium so we could get a better view and take pictures of the sunset before it went away.
I think it's safe to say she passed that love on to me. Thanks, M'liss. :)
One of my very favorite parts of our house is the view we have out our west-facing window. The sunsets I get to witness out that window definitely bring a happy smile to my face!

Ok, I LOVE this 100 days happy thing! I'm considering doing it...we'll see! I don't want to make commitments I'm not sure i'm able to keep :) ANYWAY! I totally remember that day I made you come with me to the stadium! :) Thanks for coming with me! You are a true friend :) I still have the pictures! I'm so happy to see that sunsets make you as happy as they make me! :) And that is AWESOME about your West-facing window!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if you will go back & check your other comments so I will comment here!
Day #5 Correction: You are an AMAZING piano player! I've always been jealous of your mad skills!
Day #4 I LOVE the heart garland! & Sadie's shirt is SO cute! & that crepe paper roses thing was already on my "to do" list! Great minds think alike! I also wonder how they possibly have time to do all the crafts and blog about them every single day & have kids! CRAZY!
Day #3 I LOVE YOUR HOUSE & CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT!!!!!
Day #2 K- we don't have cable so I have no idea what "glee" is but I LOVED the dance/song! Amazing!
Day #1 Home baked choc chip cookies are THE BEST! And yours look SO SO YUMMY! :P
THANKS FOR MAKING ME HAPPY!!! You have always been such a sweetie! Love you Nat!