Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy (Day 5}


Playing the piano makes me happy. Not because I'm any good (I'm not), but because it's so relaxing. I used to sit for hours at the piano when I was younger, playing through my "easy" stuff, just because it helped me think.

I don't play nearly as much as I used to, but just because I'm thinking about it today and writing this post, I think I'll bop on over to the piano right now and grace us with some Sunday tunes. :)


p.s. Kevin really wanted me to post that the Super Bowl makes me happy. I obviously was not convinced. However, for the record, the Super Bowl most definitely makes Kevin happy.

4 comments:

  1. How I miss doing that. When I was upset or stressed, playing the couple songs I could play made me feel so much better. Love the 'happy.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piano and have always wanted to be able to play! :)

    I'm so happy you are participating in the challenge! If you'd like to add your blog to the linky feature at the bottom of the post, I'll be visiting all the participants and will feature some of you all throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin let you play the PIANO during the Super Bowl? Wow! At our house I just got told I was typing too loud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about the piano. Playing it relaxes me, although I'm not sure it's as relaxing for Boyd and the kids who have to listen to me painfully pluck away at the piano.

    I love all your Valentine's decorations!

    ReplyDelete