Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy {Day 23}



Tea parties with Sadie.

I'm afraid she's had this little princess tea set since Christmas and I have never sat down to have an actual tea party with her until today.

And let's face it - every little girl needs to know the intricacies of a tea party.

Right down to the correct way to stick out your pinkie while you're taking a sip:
(Which she could not figure out, despite much concentration and a few sideways glances, as you can see in the picture.)


 

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love the tea parties! She'll figure out that pinkie sooner than later and then teach all her toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute and SO fun! I can't wait to do girly things with Kate! Girls are the best! And the pinky thing is a riot! I love that picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Too cute. I miss tea parties, and ribbons in hair and crowns. Seriously that is a GREAT happy. That picture is wedding video material.

    ReplyDelete