This is going to make me sound like a corny, sappy kid, but I completely and utterly adore this movie. I got to see it for the second time yesterday, and it was even better than the first time. Totally made me
happy. The animation...the story...the music (I really, really love the music). It's
so good! Best Disney movie ever made, in my opinion.
If you haven't seen it, you need to. Preferably in a movie theater where you can see the animation in detail. Yes. It's that good.
Oooo, I totally agree. I absolutely LOVED it! I told Lance it's a must have for our collection!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a good one. Only problem was that when we went to go see it, we wanted to run back home to our baby after the first part of it.
ReplyDeleteI so love this idea of 100 days of happy! Something that I think could greatly improve my mood as of late... I might copy you. Is that ok?
ReplyDelete