Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy {Day 18}

I know I just posted about food yesterday, but I'm exhausted and feeling the effects of a head cold today, so if I don't post something now, it won't get done.

Therefore, my happy today is...


I've said it many times, but I'll say it again: I could literally live on their Sweet Pork Salad. Just thinking of that tangy first bite makes my mouth water. It's by far my favorite "out-to-eat" food. And I have my mom to thank for taking us there tonight. She's nice enough to comply whenever my immediate answer is "Costa Vida" before she can even finish asking where we should eat. :)

Thanks, mom. :)

2 comments:

  1. MMMmmmmm so good. That's my favorite choice there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Costa Vida. Today I heard that all of the Utah Bajios are becoming Costa Vidas. Good call since Bajio is crappy!

    ReplyDelete