Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy {Day 17}

Easter candy!!!

(Insert choirs of singing angels here.)

I knew it was in the stores, but totally forgot. And then I turned the corner onto the seasonal aisle today while grocery shopping and literally gasped in delight.

Even better than that, Sadie's response was,

"Mommy, it's so beautiful!"



We limited ourselves to one teeny tiny bag for two reasons:

1) The normal-sized bags are crazy expensive right now, and
2) I knew I'd probably have the whole bag gone by tonight. That's how excited I was.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I love those! and Sadies comment is the best! That girl is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And I love Sadie's reaction. Hilarious!

    Oh, and what second camera lens do you have? I'm fixin' to get one. Do you have the portrait one? The..uh..55 something something? You can obviously tell I have no idea what I'm talking about. :/

    ReplyDelete