Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy {Day 9}



This one's small. Insignificant, really. But boy, did it make my day easier.

I don't love Walmart, but when it comes to saving money on formula (which already takes a ginormous chunk out of our budget), I'm willing to brave it. Usually it's a mad house. Especially here in Cache Valley.

But when I went in this morning, Walmart was practically empty. AND there were no lines.

That never happens to me!

Happy. Definitely happy.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I go at like 6:30 am before work because that is the only time there is no lines at ours. So I get this.

    I was worried your "Happy" was Walmart when I got your comment. So phewwwwww we both agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite time to go was right after country swing dancing. Yup, good ol' midnight it was practically empty. Loved it. Not that I love Walmart, but if you have to go, it's best when empty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started off buying our formula at Walmart to save money. Now I just buy it at Costco to save my sanity...it's probably a little bit more money but totally worth it!

    Isn't it funny how they are always building more Walmart's to take pressure off of the old one, but there never seems to be any less people when the new one is done?

    ReplyDelete