You know how sometimes the thing that makes you happy is the fact that something else is over? That's how my happy is today. We had to speak in church (one of the many reasons I don't like being the "new family"), which in itself is the complete opposite of something happy. I hate to speak. I'm just not good at it. Something about having hundreds of pairs of eyes staring at me... not my thing. The thought of having to do it has been making my stomach knot up all weekend.
But it's over and done with and hopefully we won't have to do it again for a long, long time! And that big sense of relief most definitely makes me happy tonight.
Oh this is horrible! I am impressed you twisted this to a "Happy". When the girls are older you can have each of them talk and that means less time for you. Something to look forward to. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree that talking is NOT fun at all! I could flip the last time I talked to a happy too, since it was as we were moving out of the ward but it was actually our newbie talk too. Double whammie (??) the coming and going talks in one- it was actually a fabulous thought!
ReplyDelete