We went on our first Sunday walk of the year today. Do I need to remind you what month it is? FEBRUARY. Do I also need to remind you how unheard of this is in the frigid deep freezer that is Cache Valley? Rare. Unheard of. Completely mind boggling. :)
I know I keep commenting about the weather and the sunshine and the sunsets but... it's FEBRUARY people! Fifty-five degrees just doesn't happen in February. It was soooo nice and so warm and the kids loved it - so much that Sadie actually zonked, she was so relaxed, and Ellie momentarily forgot her teething crankiness and was a grinning, happy fool.
And because it goes without saying that it will probably snow and drop 60 degrees sometime in the next week, I'm just going to enjoy this happy while it lasts!
It was SO nice yesterday! Emi never falls asleep til the very end of walks. Your girls are so cute!! I can't believe how big Ellie is getting! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! Luckily Emi has them too:) By the way we've been trying some of your recipes and we really like them!
ReplyDeleteAwe, look at that cute little fat face. :) Adorable.
ReplyDelete