Twenty-five! Let's hear it for twenty-five!!!
Anyone?
Yeah, okay. I've probably driven half my "readers" away by now. (Ha... readers. That makes me sound like I'm some celebrity blog that actually has more than just a handful of readers.) So... those of you who are still coming back to read all this happy craziness after 25 days - you rock. :)
I'm pretty proud of myself for making it this far. I'll admit, it hasn't exactly been easy. Sometimes I cringe at the thought of having to post again. And, in fact, I've had the wild impulse more than once to write a "10 things that are driving me crazy" post just to get it out of my system. But it really has been good. I knew I had a lot of great things in my life, but it really helps to write them down and get them out there for the world (or, in this case the five people who read my blog) to see.
So my happy today is making it through 1/4 of this madness.
Now just 75 more days to go. (Oh wow, that's a LOT.)
I actually reading your's, Tara's, and Camie's blog everyday...it has been fun. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteI have you on my igoogle page and when I saw the 25, I thought, Yay for Nat, she's 1/4 done! Not in a 'I don't want to read it' sort of way, but a 'happy' for you. Ironic that your post was just that. :)
ReplyDeleteGood Job! I actually feel like if I don't post I will be letting you and Tara down. I am grateful for the pressure....Thanks:) Keep it up, I read every day!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree. You know a couple of my posts are going to be like..."nothing happy today"...just kidding. I won't do that, apparently I just skip it. :) You are doing great! You keep us all inspired.
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny, I was doing my math wrong and at day 15 I thought "I only have 75 days to go"... thanks for making me realize how air-headed that was...and how long I still have to go! :) I do live reading your happy posts and doing them myself...even on those days when it's hard to come up with something happy! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, we're still around for the happiness. I admit, I got a bit behind, but caught up today. I love that Kevin dresses up as King Benjamin. He and Boyd must have been raised in the same family, because once Boyd dressed up as Goliath and had Sam pretend to be David and let him knock him down. It was awesome!
ReplyDeleteI wish we lived closer and could come have tea parties with you!