Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy {Day 3}

Our house.

Does this one really even require an explanation? It's not hard to guess that we're in house heaven. Completely in love with it.

Every time I walk in the door, it makes me happy.

And since it was clean(ish) today, I decided it was time to post a little mini-tour.

(You'll have to excuse the lack of any decorations on the walls. I have a serious decorating ADHD problem and Kevin has made me promise to not hang anything up until I'm absolutely sure I want it to go there. Something about not wanting two million holes in our brand new walls.  :))



The living room. (This is looking from the kitchen. The entry is over past the entertainment center.)

The kitchen/dining area. That door over there on the left is supposed to lead outside. Right now, it's permanently locked because there's nowhere to go (besides a 8-foot drop-off). A deck is first on our list of things to do!


Sadie's room (she really, really needs some furniture - right now, her clothes are residing in a box in the closet).
Ellie's room.

Guess whose bathroom this is? ;)

Master bedroom (also in desperate need of some furniture...someday).

Master bathroom and closet.

And that's pretty much it! If you really want to see the whole thing, you'll just have to come visit. :)


6 comments:

  1. I love your new house! Thanks for pics of the whole thing put together. It's looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the house as well as the previous 2 "happy's." I am a total Glee fan so I was so excited to see it on your list! Thanks for getting us started on this Happy kick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like you read my mind. haha! I was totally going to ask you to post pictures of your pretty new house! haha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I bet you're so excited to decorate!!

    Love that Glee movie too, in fact I think I watched it like 20 times on hulu I liked it soo much...it's too bad the storyline is so stupid and they don't just sing the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for a new house! It is so cute already, even without the decorations! Next time I'm in Utah, I will definitely come by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I've been waiting for this! I am in love with your house too. No wonder it makes you happy! We'll definitely have to come visit sometime to get the full effect. :)

    ReplyDelete