Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy {Day 21}

Poor Ellie. The kid has had a rough morning. She's teething (I swear, those top teeth are beasts), she has a cold that has turned into a cough today, and she has a diaper rash because I had a bad mom moment and accidentally let her sit in a poopy diaper for a half hour (hey! I have a stuffy nose too and couldn't smell it - I had no idea).

Needless to say, she would not (or could not) take a morning nap today.

And this is what happens when a 6-month old baby is so exhausted she can barely move:

(Do you love the little milk drop hanging from her lip?)

She never, ever, ever falls asleep like this - that's how tired she was. It was completely adorable and getting to snuggle with her for just a few minutes like this definitely qualified as my happy moment today.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture. That would be my happy if she was my baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so sweet - too bad they have to be feeling so rotten in order for us to get the great cuddling moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate has had the same thing (stuffy/runny nose & cough) for a few days now! i hate it!!! Poor Ellie :( i hope she feels better soon! i love the milk drop by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete