Despite the fact that we had major drama before and after (Ellie screaming bloody murder, leaving clothing items at home, dumped drinks in my lap...you know, the usual), I'm pretty excited by how they turned out. The one hitch was Ellie. The poor kid was having a rough day so she's not smiling in most of the pictures. And she's not used to flashes (I never use one), so the giant bright flash popping in her face did NOT help matters.
On the other hand, we got some pretty good laughs out of her grimaces and looks of surprise every time the camera started flashing. :)
(This is a total picture overload, but at least pictures are easy to scroll through, right?)
(Also, I reduced the resolution of all of these so they'd load faster. I promise they're perfectly sharp and clear in real life. :))
![]() |
![]() |
| Yeah. Hilarious, huh? Totally looks like she's saying "cheeeeeese!" |
![]() |
| Because we haven't had a good picture taken of the two of us since... well, our wedding! |
And of couse it makes me happy that these turned out so good. Considering all the potential for disaster with two little kids, I think we got pretty lucky. :)














LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!! They turned out AWESOME! Can't wait to have Sissy's done in a few weeks :)
ReplyDeleteThose are so much fun! I love Sadie's poses too. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out so good! Well worth the headache of actually getting pictures taken, right!?!?
ReplyDeleteWay cute! You are an adorable family! :)
ReplyDeleteSO-OO-OO Cute!! I love them! Such a cute little family!:)
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE them! SO SO CUTE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are great! Sadie is beautiful in the first one. Well, she's beautiful in all of them, but I think there's something special about the first one. I've been wanting to check out Fotofly. Really, these are awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd... I'm freaking out over this baby blog thing. I think I regret. Actually, I know I regret it. I'M super intimidated!
And lastly, you look fantastic. Really, mother of 2? I doubt it. I've got a long way to go... Haha!
I love those! Cute girls + cute parents + cute clothes = really cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove them, everyone looks so cute. I love picture of your girls.
ReplyDelete