Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy {Day 59}

It was a whopping 65 degrees today!

Need I say more?

We spent our afternoon basking in the sunshine and wishing we had some green grass to play in.

Sadie made do by practicing her bike-riding skills. (And boy, does she need practice. Our apartments were never really conducive to bike riding, so she's still not very good at it.)



And then the three of us (Ellie was napping) just sat on the front porch, staring at our dirt-yard, letting the sun warm our back while dreaming of the fun things we want to do with grass and flowers and trees someday.

And Kevin may have been bugging Sadie a little bit in the process:


Anyways, it was a good day. Nothing like a little much-needed Vitamin D to make me a happy girl!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Nothing beats this weather. Now only if it could stay like this. I am sure your yard will be beautiful one day. Isn't it such a fun thing to actually have a yard though?!? I love the feeling of looking outside and thinking, "wow, we actually own our own yard."

    ReplyDelete