Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy {Day 79}

img from here

We were in Draper to take family pictures yesterday (a post about those will be coming soon), and I was ridiculously excited to realize that the Sweet Tooth Fairy was just across the parking lot from us. I've never been there but have heard how amazing their cupcakes are so I, of course, made Kevin stop on our way out. Yum. So good. (Even he admitted that it was worth the extra stop.)

But my actual happy today is that I received insider knowledge that a Sweet Tooth Fairy will be appearing in West Valley sometime soon. That means whenever we visit my parents, it will be right there. This could be dangerous, but boy am I excited!

1 comment:

  1. I love fancy cupcakes, well lets be honest I love ALL cupcakes. But I agree, these are so fun.

    ReplyDelete