Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy {Day 62}


Comfort food.

First of all, I'm no professional food blogger so the picture isn't all that appealing. But trust me, these chicken enchiladas are yummmmmmy. Kevin's been begging me for weeks to make them, but they're a bit of a time investment so I've been putting him off. Then yesterday he wasn't feeling good and I decided to dig down deep to find my inner doting wife (sigh... she gets kind of buried sometimes) and make them for him.

He was a happy camper. And so was I. These babies are some serious comfort food. Warm, creamy, and - most importantly - smothered in cheese. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. mmm chicken enchiladas.... One of my comfort foods too, but I can't get all the ingredients here! :( Might have to try and pack some with me when I come to visit next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm - yummy!

    and oh....did you forget Monday????

    ReplyDelete