img from here
Pandora Radio is the best.
My taste in music is constantly changing and I love that I can click on whatever station seems to fit my mood at that moment in time. I just wish there was some way to get Pandora in my car. :) Normal radio drives me nuts most the time.
A while ago, someone in my ward mentioned how good "toddler radio" is. We tried it today and it is so much fun!
Sadie and I danced. We boogied. We sang along at the top of our lungs.
It definitely made me happy.
You should try it. Even if you don't have a toddler. :)

We bought Will a car adapter from Autozone for like $30 and he can plug his phone into it so that it will play pandora. He loves it!
ReplyDeleteOh Pandora, how I miss thee! Definitely one thing I miss down here!!
ReplyDeleteI consider myself technology savy and I still do NOT get Pandora. Sometime I need a lesson.
ReplyDeleteP.S. - Umm did you see what Drew said about me in Camie's post about you and I? You should go reread....
I love pandora! I'm going to go check out toddler radio right now!
ReplyDeleteThe picture in my mind of you and Sadie dancing and boogieing and singing at the top of your lungs while Ellie sits by laughing at you.....makes me HAPPY!
ReplyDelete