Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy {Day 81)

The AGGIES!

We love our Aggies. Really, really love them. (I know - you're not surprised, are you?)

Today was the Spring football scrimmage. This is kinda my favorite game of the year (although don't tell Kevin that because it's technically not even a "real" game). It's free, for one thing. And there aren't many people there so the kids can spread out, climb the stairs, and play without worrying about getting in somebody's way. And we still get some good football watching in.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention the merit of letting Sadie scream her little heart out. She's still our little die-hard.


Here, she's singing the Scotsman for me, complete with arm actions.

Sadie's cousins joined us later in the game. I love this picture of the girls screaming. They look serious about it, don't they?

And Ellie amused herself by trying to pull herself up to where the big kids were. No success, but at least it kept her entertained for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! Those girls are definately their father's daughters - Humphery's thru and thru! Do you think they really know what they are screaming at????

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he! I love the one of the girls yelling at the game like they actually know what's going on! They've probably been around Kevin so much that they really do know! :)

    Man I miss Aggie games! There's just nothin' else like 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete