Yesterday, I got to go shopping for two whole hours all by myself. It was glorious. I didn't get much, but it was still a little slice of heaven to be able to wander alone without having to drag kids with me.
And when I got home, the girls were tucked away in bed.
Yep, my hubby is pretty cool. :)
Ah! Best night ever! I got to do that last Friday night. It was so nice to glide through the aisles without having to wield my cumbersome double stroller while distributing snacks to tired children and then seriously debating whether it's worth it to try something on at the store or to just chance that it might fit. Tell Kevin he's the bomb.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! You got a keeper there!
ReplyDeleteThis is totally something to be happy about! I love shopping without kids it is like a whole new experience that is quiet and actually kind of relaxing!
ReplyDeleteSo lucky!
awwww..good job Kev! Well deserved break!
ReplyDelete