Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy {Day 30}

Did you know a 6-month old can play peek-a-boo? No? Well, neither did I. Sadie never did at this age, anyways. But I'm here to tell you that Ellie can play peek-a-boo (or she thinks she can). I may be a little biased here, but I think it may just be the cutest thing on the planet.

Normally, she plays this with blankets. But today, she decided she might try to hide behind this little green necklace. I can see why, seeing as it's so much bigger than she is. :)

 Here's how it goes...

Step 1: Hide sneakily behind necklace.



Step 2: Peek out from behind said necklace to make sure mommy's still watching.



Step 3: Pull necklace down and giggle hysterically when mommy says "boo!"


And... repeat.

Cute. I mean, does it get much happier than that?

Wait. It might. I also had to include this picture. Seriously, the girl's a goon! (And would you LOOK at those pudgy little arm rolls? Gah! Makes you want to squeeze her, doesn't it?)

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Charli sorta does it with her blankets. She'll pull them over her head and when I call to her or say where's the baby, she does her darndest to try and get out from under them to see me. I can't wait till she's at Ellie's stage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness she is hilarious! Love that girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Kassie and I were laughing and laughing. If you scroll it kind of fast its like one of those books you flip, its like we can "see" her doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete